Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Four Winds Help Needed

As some of you may know, Rachael Carr, who helps co-coordinate the Four Winds at SACS, is unable to assist any longer with the program.  I appreciate all Rachael has contributed to our program and she will be missed.  Thanks so much Rachael and best wishes.

I am looking for an organized individual who would like to learn the ropes of coordinating this wonderful program.  I currently have 2 units to put together, Birds and Owls.  I will be working on these Thursday at school if anyone is interested in helping and learning how a Four Winds unit is assembled.  Any and all help is accepted :)

My plan is to be at school from 12-3pm Thursday in the library.  Please email me if you are interested in helping on any level.

Many Thanks, Heather Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment